Want to work with Off the Eaten Path?
Get in touch! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Off the Eaten Path
Launched in 2013, Off the Eaten Path began as a passion project to combine my love of writing and food. Since my blog’s inception, I have focused on producing high quality, engaging content featuring recipes, restaurant reviews, and travel posts in a fresh, engaging and conversational way to my readers.
I’ve developed relationships with brands, restaurants, breweries, hotels, PR agencies, news outlets, visitors’ bureaus, event sponsors, and even sports teams to work on collaborations, sponsored content, television appearances, press trips, brand ambassadorships, event sponsorship and more.
I love working with brands with a similar commitment to quality and a passion for what they do!
Awards and Recognitions
- Best Blog, Queen City Nerve’s Best in the Nest Awards, 2019
- Best Website/Blog, Charlotte Magazine’s Best of the Best Awards, 2018
- Zagat Foodie Award, given to the Top 101 Food Instagrammers in the United States, 2017
- Named one of the “15 Charlotte Bloggers You Should Be Following,” Charlotte Agenda, 2017
- Named one of the “15 Charlotte Foodies You Should Be Following on Instagram,” Charlotte Agenda 2016
Brands I’ve Worked With
Click on the brands below to see an example of my sponsored work:
- Bolthouse Farms
- North Carolina Department of Agriculture
- Hendersonville, North Carolina Restaurant Week
- Asheville Bed and Breakfast Association (here and here)
- Piedmont Culinary Guild
- Sponsored Content (blog posts and social media posts)
- Recipe Development
- Content Creation
- Food Photography
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Press Trips
- Television Appearances
Press and Publications
I am a freelancer writer, and have contributed to several publications including Charlotte Agenda, the Charlotte Regional Visitor’s Authority, and the 2016 Charlotte Visitor’s Guide. I have been featured on Charlotte Today, a local lifestyle and entertainment show on WCNC NBC Charlotte, talking about local restaurants, festivals and events. I am also a member of Charlotte Food Bloggers, an awesome group of local bloggers here in the Queen City.
If you have other ideas other than those mentioned above, please feel free to contact me about those too! Media Kit and Rate Sheet available upon request. You can also read all disclaimers and disclosures about sponsored content on Off the Eaten Path here.